Run scripts on 5.0.6.2 ?

kingdroid81

Reaction score
I'm currently running 5.0.6.2 now with the next theme with the adw launcher.Luv it!! I was wondering if you can run scripts on this rom to remove the corpcal, email, facebook, and other bloatware. Is there a way to do this ? I would really appreciate some feedback, thanks..

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
try Jrummys scripts in his goodies. download only the scripts. should be round 80. I use it on Dark Edge and any other CM based rom.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Yes you could, but you would have to install the scripts. Which if removing a couple things is all you want to do, would kinda defeat the purpose. Actually it would probably be longer process to install the scripts then run them, opposed to doing it manually (well unless the scripts are in an update.zip). Still it is only a few lines of code to remove things.

To get rid of the programs, open Terminal Emulator:

Code:
su
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
cd /system/app/
rm CorpCal.apk
rm com.amazon.mp3.apk
rm Email.apk
rm Launcher.apk
rm Facebook.apk
sync
mount -o remount,ro -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
Pay attention to capitalization as it matters. Anytime after the "cd /system/app/" command you can type "ls" (without quotes) and have it print out a list of the apps in the directory you are in to make sure you have the names and capitalization correct.

millbean

Reaction score
where can i find the script for the rom , free75mb? if its possible