[Rumor] New Details Emerge on the Motorola Droid HD RAZR

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea the iPhone 4S does have 512MB ram:

AnandTech - iFixit iPhone 4S Teardown Confirms 512MB LPDDR2, MDM6610

Its not so much about needing it to be smoother, better. Its about taking advantage of what the extra ram offers. I'm sure there is some benefit of the extra ram that the iPhone 4S is missing out on, even if its better multi tasking.

And I'm curious as to how its faster than the iPhone 4S too. Most of us that followed benchmarks already knew the 4S was gonna be a beast when we saw iPad 2 benchmarks.

Last edited:

hookerdj

Reaction score
[video=youtube;iFlZ4DWAxdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFlZ4DWAxdA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
i cant wait for the 18th this confirms it woohooo

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when I see the VZW commericals I'm amazed they sell any Droids at all. Does that commercial even tell you it's a phone? The Android commercials are always long on special effects while telling you almost nothing about the phone. Look at the IPhone commercials. SOOOOOO much more effective. But I guess they don't need to convince anyone their brand is hip and cool. But take anyone over the age of, like 25, and I can't imagine them having the slightest interest in this over an IPhone.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
[video=youtube;iFlZ4DWAxdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFlZ4DWAxdA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
i cant wait for the 18th this confirms it woohooo

Doesn't mean its being released on the 18th

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Yea the iPhone 4S does have 512MB ram:

AnandTech - iFixit iPhone 4S Teardown Confirms 512MB LPDDR2, MDM6610

Its not so much about needing it to be smoother, better. Its about taking advantage of what the extra ram offers. I'm sure there is some benefit of the extra ram that the iPhone 4S is missing out on, even if its better multi tasking.

And I'm curious as to how its faster than the iPhone 4S too. Most of us that followed benchmarks already knew the 4S was gonna be a beast when we saw iPad 2 benchmarks.

I just watched a detailed review of the ip4s and it's day to day use is not faster than my DB. The FPS benchmarks are huge but when hitting an app or going in to the settings on the phone, no faster.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Maybe they mean faster network speeds. And thats one reason why the Bionic is still on my list. I plan on going to Verizon and finally looking at the Droid 3, X2 and Bionic. Probably all the other phones that came out this year on other carriers too. Its time to see these phones in person.