[Rumor] New Details Emerge on the Motorola Droid HD RAZR

cece5702

Reaction score
Off the top of my head I forgot but basically 8 MP camera (2mp) front 4.3 inch screen HTC phone and Dre beats audio is the speaker line from Dr.Dre (rapper) good quality speakers

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Oh okay! Nice!!!

Sent from my DROIDX

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
That Kevlar case is gonna be nice, coupled with Gorilla glass would make this a prime choice for me....wait Prime, gonna be tough to decide between the two If the Nexus feels cheaply made and what not Im gonna have to go with rugged cause I'm hard on my phones. heres to hoping I can have the best with either phone being somewhat rugged

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Off the top of my head I forgot but basically 8 MP camera (2mp) front 4.3 inch screen HTC phone and Dre beats audio is the speaker line from Dr.Dre (rapper) good quality speakers

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ill add to this with also.

Qualcomm S3 1.5Ghz and an Adreno 220 GPU
1 gb ram
4.3 inch hd screen. 342PPI? I think..
Sense 3.5

Its a BEAST :)

If its anything like my incredible 2(this is running sense 3.5) this thing is going to be bad #$%!!!!!!!! dancedroid

Not as beastly as the prime....But i still think im going to stick with the REZOUND. <----thats its new name. I like vigor better.

Last edited:

Briankbl

Reaction score
Stop posting rumors in the News forum. Please?! There is a whole other forum labelled "Droid Rumors". Isn't this forum, "Droid News", supposed to be for confirmed information? Not to sound like an ass, it just annoys me when I am looking for any new announcements and such, only to see tons of topics with the [Rumor] tag all over the place.

Sent using common sense.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop posting rumors in the News forum. Please?! There is a whole other forum labelled "Droid Rumors". Isn't this forum, "Droid News", supposed to be for confirmed information? Not to sound like an ass, it just annoys me when I am looking for any new announcements and such, only to see tons of topics with the [Rumor] tag all over the place.

Sent using common sense.
No one is forcing you to read the topic. If you don't like it, ignore it.

This is a pretty credible rumor, which is why it was posted.

JoeyJ

Reaction score
Rugged smartphone? Yes please.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was all about the Nexus or Prime but I'm pretty excited for this now. I love Moto phones

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Briankbl

Reaction score
Counter point: I live for these rumors man! Keep up the good work!

I am all about the rumors, too. I just wish they would be posted in the appropriate forum.

Sent using common sense.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Don't be Daft Iphone 4s only has 512MB, Primarily because Apple thrives on the Ignorance of the people.

iPhone 4S sticks with 512MB of RAM, reports say | Apple Talk - CNET News

What does it matter? It's no secret that iOS runs butter smooth on any iPhone with less RAM than a typical Android phone needs. If it only has 512mb of RAM that's because Apple decided it only needs that much to run perfectly. Specs are nice to compare, when you're talking about the same OS. Comparing 512mb of RAM on iOS to 512mb of RAM on Android is like comparing apples to duct tape.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Please mention that the iPhone 4S does have 1GB of Ram as well. Only the iPhone "4" has 512MB. Just clearing the details up. These are muddy waters we lurk in.

Are you sure about that? Last I heard, someone did a teardown and it was still 512mb...the article was on cnet