[Rumor] Motorola Droid RAZR M and Droid RAZR HD Press Shots are Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
leaked-razr-phone-images.png

According to this twitter source, the above pics are supposedly leaked press shots of the Motorola Droid RAZR M and the Droid RAZR HD. If real, one thing seems to be certain, this would invalidate the previous rumor that Motorola is set to announce a new edge-to-edge display device. Of course, this is unless they will be sharing a third unknown device. One thing is for sure, we will know in a few hours.

Source: Twitter

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well there better be an edge to edge display presentation soon :angry:. No E2E no moto for me.

djspy

Reaction score
I thought we were in agreement the edge to edge phone was going to be unveiled September 18 in London. The event that has the Intel logo on the flier as well.

ExodusC

Reaction score
Why do people want edge-to-edge glass on a phone?

I'm not surprised one hasn't been announced yet, because from an ergonomics and usability perspective it's pretty much a bad idea.

I would love to see edge-to-edge no-bezel displays in the desktop market, which would be great for multi-monitor setups.

Why would you want something that you're going to accidentally touch all the time with the sides of your palms?

silverfang77

Reaction score
E2E sounds good until the fragile screen cracks from the pressure of being sat on or the trauma of being dropped.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Why do people want edge-to-edge glass on a phone?

I'm not surprised one hasn't been announced yet, because from an ergonomics and usability perspective it's pretty much a bad idea.

I would love to see edge-to-edge no-bezel displays in the desktop market, which would be great for multi-monitor setups.

Why would you want something that you're going to accidentally touch all the time with the sides of your palms?
I agree. When holding a phone, your fingers tend to hang over the phone by several mm at least, if it was edge to edge, then you may accidentally activate the touch screen, or hide areas of the screen.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
E2E sounds good until the fragile screen cracks from the pressure of being sat on or the trauma of being dropped.

It only works with flexible (and, presumably, much more durable) displays. I'd foresee issues with a protective case.

Accidental touches should be easily solved with software, or more likely the edge is just "dead" screen that's only useful for display/video and not touch.