[Rumor] New Android Market and maybe, just maybe Google Music.

JKingDev

Reaction score
Everything says its a streaming service, I don't want another one, I want a sync, but I guess where would it store the files if your like me with over 80gb of music....

Swyped from my DX
I have 20gb of storage I pay google $5 a year for. Would be enough for me to store my music. They offer 80gb for $20 per year. But I guess I really dont need a cloud service. I just want a more convenient way to sync my phone and music than manually copying the files. Its not a big deal though.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Swyped from my DX
I have 20gb of storage I pay google $5 a year for. Would be enough for me to store my music. They offer 80gb for $20 per year. But I guess I really dont need a cloud service. I just want a more convenient way to sync my phone and music than manually copying the files. Its not a big deal though.[/QUOTE]

How do I get in on that? Great deal. I've been looking for about 80gb to back-up my computer and music, and at least for the computer I want a portable solution in case it blows up on me on the road (drop box is too expensive for that)