Google Music Sync Service In Android's Future?

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
sync.jpg

Here's a cool screen-shot of a feature we all hope is not just a rumor. Google has been hinting at some sort of music service to Android phones for ages, and maybe that is exactly what they are doing with Gingerbread (or Android 2.4). Apparently you will be able to sync up your favorite Katy Perry (sorry, first name that came to mind) song with your Gmail account. It could either bring you the ability to download music from Google and sync to your phone, or it just backs up your current music collection on your device so you can always buy a new phone and Google will sync the songs to it. Maybe both. Nevertheless, this seems like another way Google is making our lives much easier, and hopefully we will see this feature soon.

Source (Android getting Google Music sync in Gingerbread? -- Engadget)

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Ry

Reaction score
As long as we can sync music we already own and not just new purchases, I'm happy :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I like the "Sync Picasa Web Albums" option too...

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Yeah it looks great. The APK has been out for a few weeks i believe. Those things are obviously broken on it though.

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
its a honeycomb feature, i installed the honeycomb music player and i got this same thing... it just doesn't work

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, what happened to the vid we saw about being able to download actual music from the market? When is that being released?