rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

bigmotor

Reaction score
Drod,

I noticed in the instructions it stated that one must be on the 2.3.340 for this to work.
I think maybe I'm on something different. How would I know if in fact I'm on the correct one? before I screw up...

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Drod,

I noticed in the instructions it stated that one must be on the 2.3.340 for this to work.
I think maybe I'm on something different. How would I know if in fact I'm on the correct one? before I screw up...

Reboot into bootloader mode, (volume down and camera button while turning the phone back on)
if you're on bootloader version 30.03 or 30.04, you're fine to flash this.

bigmotor

Reaction score
Drod,

Reboot into bootloader mode, (volume down and camera button while turning the phone back on)

K,
Gonna check this now....

Thanks

zsld0423

Reaction score
Flashed this right over 1.9.7, no problems whatsoever. Been running great so far, SetCPU updated just as you said it would, has the conservative and interactive modes, i'll probably mess with those later tho :D but at the first sign of trouble, i'll just wipe and do a clean install, just felt lazy tonight.

bigmotor

Reaction score
Drod,

K,
Gonna check this now....

Thanks

30.04 Drod,

so I'm good to go ha! I will just follow the instructions as per written..

thanks again..

bigmotor

Reaction score
Drod,

K,
Gonna check this now....

Thanks

K,
Gonna check this now....

Thanks

30.04 Drod,

so I'm good to go ha! I will just follow the instructions as per written..

thanks again..

I will try my skills @ installing this new one on wends in da pm.

Thanks Drod

untamed101

Reaction score
Pix

Anyone got some new screenshots of Rubix 2.0, lets see.

chaoslimits

Reaction score
Great work as usual DRod. Just a quick question. How do we calibrate the compass? I've tried using GPS without calibration and it gets lost every couple of hundred feet and has to readjust.

db306

Reaction score
Hey Drod. So using conservative setting will give better battery life?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Awesome can't wait to load it.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Yes. It handles the way it scales way differently. Scales up in frequency less often, and down to the minimum more often.

Reaction score

Yes. It handles the way it scales way differently. Scales up in frequency less often, and down to the minimum more often.

so if i have quickclock (the full version) and i overclock with that, i can just use your scripts to toggle over to to ondem, cons or inter. depending on what I want?

correct?

the changes you've made are how those options function in v2.0 of rubiX?

bmerrill63

Reaction score
Nice work Drod! Loading this now, great timing since im off work today! thanks for all your work