Rooting Help?!?!

Quadrider10

Reaction score
hello people, im new here, but not new with forums. u can find me on Blasterforum.com too. same name. but anyways Hello!
lol

alright back to business.

since most of you know, rezound recived the ISC update a while ago and sense 3.6 and is not going to recive JB update or sense 4.0 so i figured since its not going to change at all, i would like ot root it so i can do really cool things like rooty stuff.
ive been searching on youtube, here, google, and many other places and cant find good/ up to date directions on how to root a Stock HTC Rezound on stock ICS on Stock Sense 3.6.

so what i want to do is this:

root it on stock ICS. i dont want to have to put other roms or kernels in.

and thats all for now. ill get into romming and such later on..
my reason for rooting is because i want to be able to overclock my phone for games and such, and underclock it to save batter with Set CPU, and also using and app called gaming Mode.

Modern combat 3 lags and so does NOVA 3 and Dead Trigger, not terribly but a little and with Real Racing 3 commming out, i dont want lag.

so if someone can please post up directions on how to root a stock rezound on stock ICS and sense, that would be awesome!
i found this, but i think that was gingerbread pacific.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...05839-guide-unlocking-rooting-roming-faq.html

ive never rooted, so all directions and links would be more then awesome!
also, if anyone has used set cpu on rezound, what did u guys over clock to and underclock to safely?

THANKS!!!!

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I'd say your best Site to get info on how to root is from xda forums. That's the main site where all developers post there roms and give step by step info how to root your phone what's the best overall rom to use. Hope this helps.

OP
Q

Quadrider10

Reaction score
alright thanks. ima go check that out. but like i said. im just looking for a simple root. no roms, no kernals.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Quadrider10 said:
alright thanks. ima go check that out. but like i said. im just looking for a simple root. no roms, no kernals.

There's a developer on that site that makes a all in one root kit for the Rezound. It's actually really simple root tool and also later if you decide to go with a custom rom and kernel.

OP
Q

Quadrider10

Reaction score
There's a developer on that site that makes a all in one root kit for the Rezound. It's actually really simple root tool and also later if you decide to go with a custom rom and kernel.

alright i got it unlocked. now im trying to root. and that link is not helping... the one i posted.
btw my quadrant score is 2708
is that good for stock?