Rooting 4.5.596....

volks71folk

Reaction score
i have to re do my phone and cant find the links, any help please? Thanks

leftspin

Reaction score
.596 isn't rootable IIRC, you need to be on rooted FroYo and flash some prerooted upgrade files. That's all very outdated though, why not just get on .602 or .605 instead? They're easier to root and there are more ROMs compatible with them if you're interested in that.

OP
V

volks71folk

Reaction score
.596 isn't rootable IIRC, you need to be on rooted FroYo and flash some prerooted upgrade files. That's all very outdated though, why not just get on .602 or .605 instead? They're easier to root and there are more ROMs compatible with them if you're interested in that.

I am uo to 602 then 605 but am having trouble rooting . Petes will not let me , it says i am nissing aex...or something i foget. Can someone give me a easy link to root/sbf 602 or 605? I have been trying for a day and nothing works. At this point i will re sbf it if i can find a all in one root.I found Ktaz and it says it has a option if you want to root it but i cant find it. I dont care if it is 602 0r 605 if i can find a sbf that roots at the same time. Sbf is easy to me. thanks for the help