1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted Razr Maxx Black wallpaper and notification bar. Help!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by L3G3NDZ3US, Mar 28, 2013.

1. L3G3NDZ3US

L3G3NDZ3US New Member

So i successfully rooted my Razr Maxx and downloaded a rainbow notification bar for Metamorph on droid pirate (MetaMorph ? Notification Bar ? Rainbow ? droidpirate.com). i was stupid enough to not back up my phone, and when i applied the theme, it took away my notification bar and my wallpaper is now permenantly black. i tried to reset my phone, thinking it would work, but still no notifation bar and a black wallpaper. i have all my contacts saved so i pretty much have nothing to lose aside from bricking my phone. any help on this issue would be greatly appreceated!
  2. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Download Droid Razr Utility from this forum and reflash your phone and avoid installing things that were made for 3 year old versions of Android ;)
Search tags for this page

droid bionic wallpaper notifications bar keeps disappearing

droid maxx notification bar change

droid razor wallpaper hack

droid razr custom notification bar rooted

droid razr maxx background and notification bar disappear

droid razr maxx black wallpaper

droid razr maxx hd black wallpaper

droid razr maxx wallpapers

droid razr where is my notification bar

razr hd black notification bar

razr maxx black wallpaper