Rooted Droid X - Whats next ?

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
Im a total Noob to my Droid and to modding Droids so Im sorry for my Noob questions - Im not new to modding as I have modded my PSP,Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii but as with all modding I could use some advice from some experienced Droid modders ---- I have a Droid X 2.2.1 rooted with Z4 Root and Wireless Tether by Muller,Lemons,Baxter from the market - But now I have looked but dont know the next steps and Apps I need to get the most out of my Droid - I want to overclock/ETC and get the most out of my Droid as I can - Any Droid modding tips you can throw my way would be of much Thanx ! THANX for your time to help out a Noob !!!!

jaw4bama

Reaction score
umm You might want to look into Bootstrap app (clockworkmod) for a custom recovery and please make a backup FIRST if you do get that app.(you will thank me later if you do have a problem and need to roll back your device). Rom manager (clockworkmod) to download custom roms and etc. If you need help on any of these apps I have listed, use the search feature in this Forum, there is a lot of good advice and info out there. There is a good overclocking app called Droid Overclock by jrummy16. I also use root explorer, the best file manger to me. The best advice is to explore the Droid X hack section on this forum and read, read, read! haha!!

HAPPY ROOTING!

OP
METAL MUZZLE

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
Thanx Alot ! U got me started in the right direction ! On my way to the market to get the recovery app right now

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App