New user introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RK KINGKONG, Aug 25, 2010.

1. RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG Member

HI I am RK KINGKONG , im a user of the droid since the DROID MOTOROLA. I had the HTC INCREDIABLE but apon hearing about the DROID X I quickly got rid of the HTC before the 30 days n got the DROID X ..
    Now I hear theres a DROID 2 coming . well im happy with the x .. I am 35 yrs old im a trucker n gamer on the xbox 360- i run modded lobbies on my site righteouskings.com . i enjoy electronics and all it has to offer , i love this site n im happy to have found it .. take care everyone thank you dancedroid
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

:welcome:

i SEE THAT YOU LiKE THE CAPS BUTTON TOO

haha just messing but i also have the DX and wouldnt trade it :)
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. Like you, I think this is a fantastic site. Enjoy your X and "Happy Motoring"

Mike
  4. RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG Member

LOL omg i get so much **** about caps even on my own website from my members . they always say im yelling , but im not i just like to type in caps i swear its so hard not to. its like seeing a great rack , anything you like and not being able to touch it or do anything with it . i dont know . well hey thanks for your reply and not being a jerk about the caps i try