Rooted D2G will not turn on, has been charged.

stiner925

Reaction score
i have been flashing roms for about two weeks now, and I finally decided on Hexen. I have been running it for about five days and it has been a little buggy, but my phone was like that before. Last night I used my phone to text and this morning i woke up and it was dead. I plugged it in for awhile in the wall charger and it still won't power up. I charged it a little longer and plugged it in to the computer. it still won't power up and my computer doesn't recognize it. So, is my phone bricked? It was working fine before, I followed steps, I just don't know what went wrong between last night and tonight. I went to the Verizon store for the hell of it, and they are sending me a new one. If I follow the warranty procedures and use the new phone, will they find out i had rooted it? there is no signs of water or physical damage. the gentleman at the store couldn't pinpoint it. Will they find out I rooted my phone? Unless I can power it up, it looks like it's an expensive paper weight :(

tgambitg

Reaction score
i have been flashing roms for about two weeks now, and I finally decided on Hexen. I have been running it for about five days and it has been a little buggy, but my phone was like that before. Last night I used my phone to text and this morning i woke up and it was dead. I plugged it in for awhile in the wall charger and it still won't power up. I charged it a little longer and plugged it in to the computer. it still won't power up and my computer doesn't recognize it. So, is my phone bricked? It was working fine before, I followed steps, I just don't know what went wrong between last night and tonight. I went to the Verizon store for the hell of it, and they are sending me a new one. If I follow the warranty procedures and use the new phone, will they find out i had rooted it? there is no signs of water or physical damage. the gentleman at the store couldn't pinpoint it. Will they find out I rooted my phone? Unless I can power it up, it looks like it's an expensive paper weight :(

Probably a silly question, but have you pulled the battery, let it sit for about 10 minutes, then try again?

OP
S

stiner925

Reaction score
no but i did take it out and used a fan on it for a little bit.

Jonas

Reaction score
I have heard of people not being able to turn there phone on, but if they plug it into a computer through a usb cord while holding the up arrow key on the key pad, it will power on into bootloader mode. If that works for you then you'll probably need to SBF back and start from scratch. Good luck.