Rooted > Bugless Beast > Overclocked > Unrooted > Waited for 2.1 > Rooted > Droid Mod

tu3218

Reaction score
yeah thanks, I'll have to check it out tomorrow. Only thing that wonders me is that I still have the live wallpapers .tgz from the first time it was posted last week installed. Since this come with the live wallpapers, will this just overwrite the old .tgz for the live wallpapers?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also if you are interested in how to install swype i posted a video on that same site.

Briankbl

Reaction score
loving droid mod the live wall papers are cool but burns a battery (no more then a home replacement app). DroidMod - Everything Droid doesn't, DroidMod does. is a good place to ask the devs and install the mod.

Which makes me think... do we have a existence of bluetooth chargers? Basically wireless chargers for phones? I know it will cost more... but boy... that would be... interesting.

I saw this in my local Best Buy the other day. I think it is the closest thing to "wireless charging" that is available right now:

Powermat - Home and Office Charging Mat - Black - PMM-HO100

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
loving droid mod the live wall papers are cool but burns a battery (no more then a home replacement app). DroidMod - Everything Droid doesn't, DroidMod does. is a good place to ask the devs and install the mod.

Which makes me think... do we have a existence of bluetooth chargers? Basically wireless chargers for phones? I know it will cost more... but boy... that would be... interesting.

I saw this in my local Best Buy the other day. I think it is the closest thing to "wireless charging" that is available right now:

Powermat - Home and Office Charging Mat - Black - PMM-HO100
Those things are so cool! Unfortunately way too expensive lol I still want one though :( I want the new battery ones where you don't have to put their special cases on.

skidemn

Reaction score
Looking at the title, this was what I went through.

Let me tell you... for some reason... Droid Mod... without overclocking, is very fast and smooth for me. I installed the 2.1 Launcher, I have live wallpapers running smoothly...

I can install SetCPU, overclock to 800, like I did with BB... but now I don't see the point. Truth is, I don't use Maya on this phone, Microsoft Word, Photoshop, etc... so the processor boost for this phone... isn't necessary for me.

Motorola disappointed me with their retractions, silence, and Verizon upset me with their continuance from Moto's silence.

I installed Droid Mod to give it a run... and wow...

When 2.1 comes out, I will install that. I won't disappointed at all because I'm at stock speed now.

I've never rooted, but I have been reading about it. The first thing everyone says is to make a backup in some program called nandroid so if you have a problem you can go back to stock. I don't know how to do this yet so does the Droid Mod program do this as part of the whole rooting process, or do I have to figure how to do this myself before using this Droid Mod process?