root the i515 and install busybox

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Well, true to form, I found some info for us to root and install busybox on our (yet to be released) Samsung i515 (otherwise known as the Galaxy Nexus LTE/CDMA) phone.

Take a look:

Root the Samsung i515 and install busybox

Do'oh! I should have posted the full text. But the guide on my site will be updated moreso than here, as you never know where these things will wind up. Sticky'd, moved, or buried.

With that said, I have decided to try to keep the guide at my site updated, sorry if the deletion of the full text here caused any inconvenience, there is too much to do, check the last post in this thread.

Last edited:

doublea500

Reaction score
im going to wait to root the galaxy nexus. i know its practically safe, but im going to wait until i know there is help here if i need it and who is going to develop custom roms for the phone. good find though.

doublea500

Reaction score
Also, i believe this should be in the development section. a mod should change that :D

OP
teddyearp

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Also, i believe this should be in the development section. a mod should change that :D

Thanks. And I guess after further reading about these sections for the i515, you are right. I thought that this post was more relevant here in the FAQ and guide section, and the dev section would have been for, well devs, roms, themes, but anyways, I am going to add the full text and then 'report' this whole thread to have it moved.

Thanks again.

bobby12587

Reaction score
Samsung USB drivers fail to install. I've tried several times. Any idea.

OP
teddyearp

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Samsung USB drivers fail to install. I've tried several times. Any idea.

Nope, no idea. Especially given the amount of information in your question. Please give more information for people to be able to help.

I do have different drivers in my folder, plus now that the phone has been released, the method and/or files will be modified. P3droid has a one step method over at mydroidworld.com, but he took down the files. You still need the drivers first and I know where the files are now, cough, cough.

Last edited:
OP
teddyearp

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Status
Not open for further replies.