1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Busybox installation problems...

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by roboman342, Aug 25, 2011.

1. roboman342

roboman342 New Member

Ok I was trying to follow this guide [Script][Update 9 Beta] The V6 SuperCharger! The ONLY Android MEMORY FIXER! [Script][Update 9 Beta] The V6 SuperCharger! The ONLY Android MEMORY FIXER! - xda-developers and everything was going fine till I got to busybox installation. It started installing fine and was downloading, when it got to 4% I realized I wasn't on WiFi so I switched it then it just stopped downloading, so I then force closed the app. Now when I try to install busybox it says it doesn't have root access even though its allowed in Superuser permissions. How do I completely uninstall this busybox so I can start the installation from scratch or is there some way to fix what I did? Why does this have to be so complicated :'( I just want my p

I'm running a rooted Droid Charge running Gummycharged 1.9
Search tags for this page
busybox install problem
busybox installation trouble
busybox installllatiion problem
busybox problem fix it
busybox problems
fix busybox problem
fixing busybox install problem

how to fix busybox problem

installing busybox problem for samsung
problem busybox android