1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Root Explorer Issue

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Big Fate, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Big Fate

Big Fate New Member

Rooted user.

Just purchased the Root Explorer app from the market and went to download and it stated 'authorizing'... then it disapeared. I was like huh??
    Went back to the market and it showed in my download section as purchased not installed. So I tried again same. Rebooted, battery pull and I was prompted with a orange icon in my notification section saying Trouble downloading... tried again and nothing? It acts as if its going to download then stops. Even tried doing a refund and it wont let me... Any Ideas guys??

I emailed the dev but who knows how long that can take... Thanks
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

I have this happen sometimes when buying apps that aren't sold in usd but rather £ or € and I think root explorer is that way. It could be a problem with your credit card.

tappin and a talkin
  3. Big Fate

Big Fate New Member

I mean as far as my credit card I just used it 10 mins prior to purchasing Root explorer for "Set cpu"... I just checked my bank statement and its charged...