market issue

mamawm

Reaction score
let me start by saying i'm rooted with xtrROM 4.6.5. yesterday i had an update icon in the notification bar so i opened it. immediately showed es file explorer downloading, i did not choose to update, phone just automatically started downloading. well, it stuck on starting download. i cut phone off, back on, still downloading, went to settings and did a force stop to market, still downloading. pulled battery, powered back on and finally no downloading. however now es file explorer is missing from my downloads in the market. it is still on my phone and works fine but why is it not showing up as installed in the market? should i uninstall from manage apps in the settings and reinstall or should i just go to the market and install again, even though it's already on the phone?

rigbyrobot

Reaction score
let me start by saying i'm rooted with xtrROM 4.6.5. yesterday i had an update icon in the notification bar so i opened it. immediately showed es file explorer downloading, i did not choose to update, phone just automatically started downloading. well, it stuck on starting download. i cut phone off, back on, still downloading, went to settings and did a force stop to market, still downloading. pulled battery, powered back on and finally no downloading. however now es file explorer is missing from my downloads in the market. it is still on my phone and works fine but why is it not showing up as installed in the market? should i uninstall from manage apps in the settings and reinstall or should i just go to the market and install again, even though it's already on the phone?

you could go to settings, app, manage apps, all, nav to the market, clear data. boot into recovery, clear dalvic cashe, boot phone open the market accept license and let it rescan for your apks, might be slow for all your apps to show up but they will, anything you do to get your market to see your app will prob start the update process again though

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App