Ron Keffer

to volunteer or not to volunteer for The Salvation Army

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I am interested in volunteering

• I am interested in being a member of the advisory board for Santa Clara County

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ron keffer

Reaction score
Hi
I just purchased a Droid X (Verizon) and already I love it. I jump over from Palm where I have been for many years. Since the Palm III. It was hard to give it up. Palm has been good to me until recently. I truly believe they will recover since being bought out by HP. I just couldn't wait as the APPS are important to everyone, including myself.

Looking forward to a long relationship. I have used the Google products for a couple years now and love it as well.

I spent 30 years in the Mortgage Industry and loved every minute of it. Now it is time to enjoy life to its fullest. I enjoy traveling, scuba diving, fishing, riding my Harley, photography, both under water as well as above.

[mod edit - delete phone number]

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - glad you found us! Be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid, and then head over to the separate section devoted entirely to the DX. Tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help and share info.

Jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and join in the fun!

tappin like a mutha