I may be a drunk, but I'm not really mean

MeanDrunkR2D2

Reaction score
Hola folks!

Well I'm MeanDrunkR2D2 which is my username that I use all over the web and various boards.

I've been interested in the droid phones since they came out as I found them quite interesting and something that isn't a Apple product. Now, my contract is about due for renewal so I'm looking to join the 21st century in having a smart phone. (I don't count my old Motorola Q or whatever that was since it stunk)

As a little about myself, I'm 33 (Almost 34) and work in IT in the DFW area. I was born and raised on a farm in Northern Iowa and as an adult I continued to migrate further south along I-35 with stops in Des Moines, Kansas City, and now DFW. I've been working in IT for 4 years now and recently relocated for a better job opportunity which has been great to me thus far. I'll end up being our Droid guru so it's necessary for me to get one and get up to speed on it quickly. I did work for 3 years for Sprint so I have always held cell technology close to my heart, although sales wasn't exactly my goal in life I finished my degree in CIS and moved forward into what I truly love. Computers and technology.
Even after I left Sprint I spent my time working on forums devoted to cell phones and was a moderator on a cell phone ringtone forum for a while. (Was 3Gupload.com when I started there, which then became 3guppies and then mixxer and is now myxxer.) I haven't done that in a couple of years once they went away from the forum aspect and did more of a social media type of setup and they no longer needed the forums.

Anyways, I'm engaged to a wonderful woman and will be married sometime next spring once we figure out exactly what we are going to do.

I'll enjoy my time here on the Droid forums and likely you'll see me here and there as I learn along my journey.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum!! I suggest you marry her before you get a droid becuz she won't wanna marry you after she sees your new addiction! :rofl3:

J

Johnly

lol! the droid is second to the wife, but if she is wonderful, then she already knows; )