ROMs/Development?

I just got a Droid MAXX and have been unable to find a whole lot of development for it. Is there something I'm missing? I like it, but it's missing a lot of common sense stuff that I've gotten accustomed to in ROMs.

Einsteindks

Nope. New file system, verge of KitKat, rough SafeStrap start. Give KitKat a few weeks to settle, the update is gonna be rocky all over. ROMs will start to trickle out then.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

OP
S

Shaneathan

Ah ok thanks. I figured that because it's been out for a few months that there would be more around. And I wasn't sure if the bootloader had been unlocked yet.

Einsteindks

SafeStrap gets us around, like it did for the Razr series...unless you got a developer edition.

OP
S

Shaneathan

Oh. Hmm. I didn't get a developer edition. I've not heard of SafeStrap before, but I guess I'll have some time to look into it before the ROMs come out. Thanks!

edon82

SafeStrap gets us around, like it did for the Razr series...unless you got a developer edition.

I just sew this and thought I'd comment and I may be wrong here so feel free to let me know but I don't have a Dev addition and if you go into setting s and long press build # under about phone its says congrats your now a developer...then u get all the Dev options

Last edited:

Einsteindks

That's just it, you have access to the developer options. Doesn't make you a developer anymore than cooking scrambled eggs makes you a sous chef.