[Rom Release] CushZeroRC1 cm sourced

royolpunk

Reaction score
rom review+instructions is up guys:) link will be posted in his section, hopefully he'll let me :p

adsfa34

Reaction score
Whattup cush! Tested the heck out of this... sorry if I gave you more than you were looking for ;)

This is a darn solid build -- I looove the animations. Such a nice touch :)

Once the wifi gets fixed... can we say "daily driver"??? :D

Well done bro!!

if ($nightly="yes") echo "w00t!";

man you are a tester you hit me with everything i needed to know thanks im gonna send rc2 your way as soon as i get the problems fixed lol

lol i do what i can :D

looking forward to seeing what ya cooked into rc2! this is a seriously sweet build -- i love the customizations. great work bro!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Whattup cush! Tested the heck out of this... sorry if I gave you more than you were looking for ;)

This is a darn solid build -- I looove the animations. Such a nice touch :)

Once the wifi gets fixed... can we say "daily driver"??? :D

Well done bro!!

if ($nightly="yes") echo "w00t!";

man you are a tester you hit me with everything i needed to know thanks im gonna send rc2 your way as soon as i get the problems fixed lol

lol i do what i can :D

looking forward to seeing what ya cooked into rc2! this is a seriously sweet build -- i love the customizations. great work bro!

thanks man i added a feature that errrrrrbody loves working on another and hammering out the wifi issue that eludes me first weekly release is wednesday :icon_ banana:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
moved to appropriate section...good luck!!!

ViolentSage

Reaction score
As soon as I see some screen shots and get home from work I'll give it a go. Sourcery has become too familiar.

from beyond the rabbit hole

gmilliken

Reaction score
+1 on those screenshots, id love to try a new rom, but i dont wanna go all the way through wipe and flash and then not even like the look of it

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Well done man. WIFI will work again, just keep at it. I will see if I can find a fix for ya soon, if you dont find it first. :-D

linuxmel

Reaction score
kernels

Any plans to do any custom kernel work to go along with your rom? if not, can you suggest any to try from other Dev? Not that your stock one is not working, just like to experiment.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any plans to do any custom kernel work to go along with your rom? if not, can you suggest any to try from other Dev? Not that your stock one is not working, just like to experiment.

no plans for a zero kernel yet
The kernels I use are chevyno1 I really enjoy his work there is a link to his newest kernels in the weekly op

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk