[ROM][Radio][4.10.11]EC01

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I had suoerfteakenclean 2.9.2 and running voodoo and followed direction for this package and its sucks...no one can hear me and lots of force closing...
.Had to revert back to suoerclean and its still messed up

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
did you disable voodoo and flash a nonvoodoo kernel before flashing anything? that could be your prob if you didnt

prenedo

Reaction score
If you don't want to Flash the Rom you can simply ODIN the EC01 Radio for all you people on SuperClean. GPS is ridiculously fast and close and battery is also better.

So I have sc2.9.2 with comavolt voodoo Kernel and bluebread theme. I can just flash the ec01 radio and call it a day? Has this been working well for others?

OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
If you don't want to Flash the Rom you can simply ODIN the EC01 Radio for all you people on SuperClean. GPS is ridiculously fast and close and battery is also better.

So I have sc2.9.2 with comavolt voodoo Kernel and bluebread theme. I can just flash the ec01 radio and call it a day? Has this been working well for others?

Yes. Im on 2.9.2 with 100uv pbj kernel and ec01 radio. Decent battery life. The EC01 rom is faster but it drains my battery pretty quickly.

Sent from my sc'd EC01 radio voodoo'd Fascinate

Vinnie981

Reaction score
So I had suoerfteakenclean 2.9.2 and running voodoo and followed direction for this package and its sucks...no one can hear me and lots of force closing...

did you disable voodoo and flash a nonvoodoo kernel before flashing anything? that could be your prob if you didnt

I didn't do that can u give me a guide to do that

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

reboot recovery
in voodoo hit disable lagfix(or in a file explorer put a disable_lagfix folder in the Voodoo folder on your sd card)
reboot and you will hear the sexy robot lady talking(she will say voodoo lagfix is now disabled)
let it reboot
when it reboots into the OS reboot into recovery
flash a nonvoodoo kernel

now you are voodoo free....then follow the above instructions for EC01

Hopefully....if not you may have to ODIN back to EB01 stock but you might as well follow the instructions i posted above from Gizmodroid to get the EC01 Rom on your phone....

Vinnie981

Reaction score

reboot recovery
in voodoo hit disable lagfix(or in a file explorer put a disable_lagfix folder in the Voodoo folder on your sd card)
reboot and you will hear the sexy robot lady talking(she will say voodoo lagfix is now disabled)
let it reboot
flash a nonvoodoo kernel

Hopefully....if not you may have to ODIN back to EB01 stock but you might as well follow the instructions i posted above from Gizmodroid to get the EC01 Rom on your phone....

So any recommended none voodoo kernel?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

reboot recovery
let it reboot
flash a nonvoodoo kernel

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111376/Kernels/0408_imnuts_sv_novoodoo.zip PBJ nonVoodoo

Vinnie981

Reaction score
reboot recovery
let it reboot
flash a nonvoodoo kernel

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111376/Kernels/0408_imnuts_sv_novoodoo.zip PBJ nonVoodoo

Thank-you....what are you running all together on you phone if you don't mind me asking....

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thank-you....what are you running all together on you phone if you don't mind me asking....

exactly what my sig says at the moment...

This EC01 Rom
This EC01 Radio

This kernel: [KERNEL][3.28.2011] EC10 Source Built ComaVolt TouchWiz UPDATED 4/11 - xda-developers Voodoo 50uv version

This theme: {Theme} Gingerbread (sc 2.9.2) V3.0 *3.30.11* *updated - xda-developers non accurate batt version

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Sorry it doesn't show your sig when I'm on the app through phone....thank-you though. How does your phone run

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry it doesn't show your sig when I'm on the app through phone....thank-you though. How does your phone run

Ah gotcha....

Its running great actually...very responsive, GPS lock is fast and battery life so far is looking good but needs more testing....

Def worth it in my opinion, its 100% stable so far.....prob the most responsive setup ive run to date...we will see

millwood

Reaction score
Any word from Adrynalyne when the community ROM will come out? I know he said a day or two and then he posted the comment that he lost the EC01 leak due to a computer issue. Just thought I would ask.

CC268

Reaction score
im not sure why but its taking like 22 minutes to download the CI500 tar file and its stuck omn this one part

CC268

Reaction score
so hooked up my phone to usb on computer went into odin and selected the PIT file and the PDA file and hit start and it failed?? what am i doing wrong, sorry only 2nd time ive done this

OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
so hooked up my phone to usb on computer went into odin and selected the PIT file and the PDA file and hit start and it failed?? what am i doing wrong, sorry only 2nd time ive done this

Make sure usb is plugged in the back on the computer. If youre on a laptop make sure its plugged in. Use the samsung usb cable. Try again.

Sent from my sc'd EC01 radio voodoo'd Fascinate