[KERNEL][TouchWiz][4.19.11] OTB-Reloaded Kernel

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Original Link is here - - > [KERNEL][TouchWiz][4.19.11] OTB-Reloaded Kernel - xda-developers

Credit goes to nemesis2al

Here is OTB-Reloaded for TouchWiz. This Kernel is overclockable and supports user adjustable under voltage control. You can choose what you want to do with this, if you want to use super undervolted settings for battery life you can. If you want to have a huge overclock you can. It is all depending on what your phone can handle and what you want to do. This kernel is based off of the facinate ed01 froyo source drop. It includes voodoo lagfix, voodoo color, bln, and many more tweaks.

OTB-Reloaded version 1.2
Built from ground up with new fascinate source
Overclock up to 1600 mhz - based off of onix kernel thanks to existz
13 frequency steps total
UV control via sysfs using Voltage Control app
Voodoo lagfix, color, and sound - thanks to Project-Voodoo thanks to supercurio
cwm3 installed with update zip
BLN - thanks to neldar
added simple i/o scheduler
added BFQ scheduler
added autogroup_sched patch v4
Kernel hz at 300, User hz at 150
TinyRCU - thanks to paulmck
Initramfs from JT1134 with busybox, and init.d support added
Update zip installs su binary and Superuser.apk
Modules tun and cifs included
rdnis support added
Backported ext4 patches - thanks to imnuts
Updated reserved memory settings and jhash3 table from speedmod kernel
Battery Hack - thanks to sirgatez
GizmoDroid fixes for data wipes
ssewk2x_real_fix.patch to make sure if you disable 100mhz step it stays disabled
Uses edify scripting
Other misc tweaks

Mini How-To
Do not use setcpu. Use voltage control from market. Test settings for at least a day before applying at boot. When testing just apply for now. It is best to not use more than 7 steps at a time. Users are encouraged to share their settings. The oc and uv are based off of the onix kernel for the i9000. You may be able to find helpful information there as well.

Frequency Mhz / Voltage

1600 mhz / 1500mV - overvolted **use extreme caution**
1500 mhz / 1500mV - overvolted **use extreme caution**
1400 mhz / 1375mV - overvolted **use caution**
1300 mhz / 1375mV - overvolted **use caution**
1200 mhz / 1300mV
1120 mhz / 1300mV
1000 mhz / 1275mV
900 mhz / 1275mV
800 mhz / 1200mV
600 mhz / 1175mV
400 mhz / 1050mV
200 mhz / 950mV
100 mhz / 950mV

Thanks
jt1134 of course...he is the man
supercurio for all of the wonderful work on project-voodoo
adrynalyne for his roms and odin packages
enderst for allowing me to build on his machine....that is awesome and so l33t to ssh to build on a remote machine
nedlar, taninm, rodderick, koush, thomasskull666, raspdeep, imnuts, khasmek, sirgatez, existz, nullghost
Dank for the mirrors
All of the testers
Great people in IRC and anyone I might have missed.

*** If I missed giving you credit feel free to pm me and I will rectify as soon as possible. ***

Use this kernel at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damages to your phone. Be especially careful when overclocking and using voltages above 1375mV.

OTB-Reloaded TouchWiz ver 1.2- Again use with caution, not heavily tested. ** Since this includes new steps and voltages clear out current voltage control settings before flashing**

*** Mirrors ***

http://adbdev.com/danknub/SF_TW_OTB_OC_CWM3-1.0b_0412.zip OLD
http://adbdev.com/danknub/SF_TW_OTB-OC_1.1b_0414.zip OLD
http://adbdev.com/danknub/SF_OTB_TW_Reloaded_v1.0_0420.zip

Q: OMG I lost Root
A: Is probably a symlink issue but easiest way for me to tell you how to fix is below...really I believe if su zip gets updated to work with our new mount.wrapper issue will be resolved.
Download this and flash via odin http://adbdev.com/danknub/cwm-recovery-ALL-3-30-FIX.tar
After you have flashed that boot into recovery, go to mounts and storage and mount /system.
Then flash this zip in recovery http://bit.ly/su2361ef
Reboot, you should have root access you may have to get su apk to allow apps again.
My Github
https://github.com/nemesis2all
[/B]

Last edited:

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
1300-0mv
1120-25mv
1000-50mv
900-50mv
600-75mv
400-75mv
200-75mv

or

1400-0mv
1300-0mv
1120-25mv
1000-50mv
600-75mv
400-75mv
200-75mv

So far super stable....

Last edited:
OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
What's your checksum Tapout?

I can't get this to boot.
Im not at home and cant access the download site on my work PC so atm i cant verify the checksum sir.....sorry

It's all good. I downloaded it multiple times and the checksum was the same for every one. Right now I'm in the process of using ODIN to go back and fully install the EC01 rom again. Hopefully that will fix my problem.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's your checksum Tapout?

I can't get this to boot.
Im not at home and cant access the download site on my work PC so atm i cant verify the checksum sir.....sorry

It's all good. I downloaded it multiple times and the checksum was the same for every one. Right now I'm in the process of using ODIN to go back and fully install the EC01 rom again. Hopefully that will fix my problem.
edited my previous post

CC268

Reaction score
so i can OC to 1.6 GHz?!?! if i follow Tapouts instructions for voltages will it be relatively safe?

OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Back up and running! It booted with this kernel so everything is good to go.

That's the checksum I have as well.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
so i can OC to 1.6 GHz?!?! if i follow Tapouts instructions for voltages will it be relatively safe?
no that doesnt mean you will be able too...im stable at 1.4ghz, most people are lucky to be able to get 1.4ghz....I can do 1.6 but its not stable enough to use so why bother
All hardware is not created equal so what I may be able to run doesnt mean you can...its subjective to your particular hardware limitations

CC268

Reaction score
no that doesnt mean you will be able too...im stable at 1.4ghz, most people are lucky to be able to get 1.4ghz....I can do 1.6 but its not stable enough to use so why bother
All hardware is not created equal so what I may be able to run doesnt mean you can...its subjective to your particular hardware limitations

gotcha ok sounds good I will try it. I am actually gonna redo everything today, Odin to stock, etc...my battery life has gone to crap and I have no idea why even without OC so I am going to restart everything

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

gotcha ok sounds good I will try it. I am actually gonna redo everything today, Odin to stock, etc...my battery life has gone to crap and I have no idea why even without OC so I am going to restart everything

ok cool...follow this thread then... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/samsung-fascinate-development/140966-just-suggestion.html

CC268

Reaction score

ok cool...follow this thread then... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/samsung-fascinate-development/140966-just-suggestion.html

thanks and what is the md5 checksum about?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

thanks and what is the md5 checksum about?
verifying the MD5 checksum lets you know you didnt get a corrupt download or file...just a safety net