ROM manager

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
ok so im wondering how good are the roms that are in this app and are they even the up to date version roms. i have had his app but have not used it cause i dont know how good it really is or if everything is up to date any inputs?

Reaction score
They have good ROMs, Cyanogenmod 6, Bugless Beast 9.8.0, Ultimate Droid, Shadowdroid, they are worth a try

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
k cool thanks, i did not know and the only rom i have tried and uninstalled was rubix 1.8, did not try the rom cause i was a bit skeptical.

Reaction score
Lol skeptical of what? Best bet with roms is to make a clockwork recovery of your current setup and then load 2 or 3 or 4 or more roms to see what you like. Any good rom will be a speed demon compared to stock froyo and give you a much more enjoyable experience with your phone.

I myself have been through: Apex, multiple versions of Rubix Blurry, multiple versions of Rubix Focused and now I'm giving Tranquility a shot. No way I could EVER go back to sfock even rooted and bloat removed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
well i was skeptical cause i already have had issues with rubix as far and backup assistance and the radio issue so thats why im iffy, but i do admit that even though it had those issues it was a real fast rom and boot time was super fast...

Reaction score
Those are known issues and do not affect performance or reliability of the phone wbatsoever. Also, most ppl don't use those apps especially vzw backup since it is kinda crappy. If you absolutely must have those features then go with a rom that includes them...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App