preacher1611

Reaction score
I'm trying to find that blurry rom, can someone help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sephtin

Reaction score
I'm trying to find that blurry rom, can someone help

Under the DroidX Roms section.. the 4 subforums are all dedicated for ROM developers... droid2169 created Blurry and Focused. so under the drod2169 section, you'll find announcement posts for both of those ROMs

OP
P

preacher1611

Reaction score
So I installed the blurry. A few questions tho. How can I get all my apps back? Can I make the menu 3d? Can I fag a transparent drop down screen. ..the notification bar thing

bcals0087

Reaction score
So I installed the blurry. A few questions tho. How can I get all my apps back? Can I make the menu 3d? Can I fag a transparent drop down screen. ..the notification bar thing

Download all of your apps. Focused and blurry are going to be different. Focused has it's own launcher and blurry uses the blur based features like the launcher, applications, and framework. If you really want the launcher from Focused with the 3d app drawer in blurry, download focused to your computer, extract the zip, locate /system/app folder, find the launcher apk whatever it is named, place apk on sd card, use root explorer to move into /system/app folder, set permissions, and then reboot. As far as the notification bar is concerned, the only thing you can do is really install a theme with a transparent drop down, or edit the framework-res file by yourself.

Edit: did not realize rubix uses adw and not their own launcher. I confused this with tranquility who has their own launcher with a 3d gallery. Launcher Pro has a 3d gallery if you enable it. But IMO it's a little glitchy with 2.2

Last edited: