[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2

garbageman

Reaction score
I am now on cm7 and its looking good so far. Now can someone tell me where to find themes?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am now on cm7 and its looking good so far. Now can someone tell me where to find themes?

Either in your market, or on Google, search "cm7 themes." Basically any themes you find that are hdpi should work.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man, I missed you guys! Just got back from a short vacation in the Adirondacks. It was only 3 days, but I missed these forums! Glad to be back. It feels like forever since I've flashed a nightly haha..

I'm still on 30,but ill wait until tomorrow to flash. Did you guys see the changelog for tomorrow? Lookin sick!

CM74D2

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Definitely try DarkGinger

CM74DX

Was seriously coming back in here to recommend this theme. Top notch and the dev has a handcent skin and a themed swype beta to match.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man, I missed you guys! Just got back from a short vacation in the Adirondacks. It was only 3 days, but I missed these forums! Glad to be back. It feels like forever since I've flashed a nightly haha..

I'm still on 30,but ill wait until tomorrow to flash. Did you guys see the changelog for tomorrow? Lookin sick!

CM74D2

I was wondering what happened to you. It seemed like forever haha.

I am on DX nightly 48, but the next nightly for the X is gonna be nice. Saw something on there about decreased boot time. Maybe battery will be a little bit better. ;)

CM74DX

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Search the market for CM7 themes. There's a bunch.

CM74DX

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Definitely try DarkGinger

CM74DX

Was seriously coming back in here to recommend this theme. Top notch and the dev has a handcent skin and a themed swype beta to match.

Where do I find these?

Like Brad said the theme is on the market. The handcent skin is also on the market, its the handcent skin called "darkness", and the themed swype beta can be found HERE at his website in the downloads section.

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
man seeing all the activity lately in cm7 makes me think of leaving apex rc2, but its been so reliable for once lmao, first gb rom i rly liked, may be time to try cm7 >.