[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2

Nosdroidamus

Reaction score
Disregard that, it synced

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

If that ever happens to you again, try going into settings/applications/manage applications, look under "All", and find the market app. Force close it and clear the data. I know that when I sbf or wipe sometimes the market won't see my apps when I restore them, and this rebuilds the link. The MyBackup app also has an option for restoring market links, yet I have not tested that one.

louspinuso

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that so far this is the best ROM I've run on my phone and I've run quite a few. Also, I learned the hard way that I can't go from a GB rom (specifically the Liberty Rom) to this without going back to stock so if this is your first time trying this, don't.

If you already did, and your phone is stuck in bootloop or just coming up to a boot logo and not going any further, I recommend going into boot load (that's starting the phone while pressing the up arrow) and then sbf'ing. took me a while to remember how to get into bootload and was so relieved when I remembered.

Good luck!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've found that you can uncheck "enable surface dithering" in cm settings/performance with no visual difference in resolution and graphics. Anything to increase the snappiness of my phone! Just thought I'd pass that on

CM74D2

mjs1015

Reaction score
Nice find. Any other tweaks like that? Other than throttle.zip. Just curious, I can't stop trying to make my phone super smooth.

Sent from my CM74D2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you tried imoseyon, v6 supercharger, the juwe ram script? I'm just listing what I've tried.

CM74D2

mjs1015

Reaction score
I've tried everything but juwe ram script. I didn't really notice a difference with them so I don't bother. ill try the ram script. Thanks.

Sent from my CM74D2

Nosdroidamus

Reaction score
For those that were concerned with battery life; I'm running Zepplinrox's V6 Supercharger script with option 9, Zepplinrox's 98KickA$$KernelTweak, Battery Saver Profile with QuickClock Advanced, and an advanced profile in Ultimate Juice. My phone's running fast and smooth, and I'm seeing battery life that will easily allow me to go 20 hours without a charge with my average use. dancedroid

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
For those that were concerned with battery life; I'm running Zepplinrox's V6 Supercharger script with option 9, Zepplinrox's 98KickA$$KernelTweak, Battery Saver Profile with QuickClock Advanced, and an advanced profile in Ultimate Juice. My phone's running fast and smooth, and I'm seeing battery life that will easily allow me to go 20 hours without a charge with my average use. dancedroid

Wwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaa?!?!?!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Standard or extended battery?

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've tried these also...currently trying to speed up 3G as its been slow lately. Noticed my dl has been alot lower than upload ( for a change) I am thinking I could be being throttled? My desktop is down, any way to unthrottle from the phone? Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

slimpirudude

Reaction score

I could really use some help using the v6/kickass scripts..of you would please help me out..I seem to be missing something.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums