[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Jacktheknife

Reaction score
I tried the 6/21 build, but it still seemed to have all the same issues, including wifi not engaging, so I reverted to 6/12. Is there a developer blog we can follow so we know what is being worked on and can give a more informed report?

ws6formula350

Reaction score
According to dhacker's Twitter, wifi issue should be fixed in the 6/23 nightly. Flashed it this morning, seems to be working just fine after reboots.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

MoonScar119

Reaction score
I tried the 6/21 build, but it still seemed to have all the same issues, including wifi not engaging, so I reverted to 6/12. Is there a developer blog we can follow so we know what is being worked on and can give a more informed report?

6/23 has corrected the wifi and ringtones issues

Jacktheknife

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am currently giving liquid jb a shot and am finding it much to my liking. If I have any problems I will come back over to cyan. Right now I am really enjoying the working tether liquid offers, and I have yet to have any weird issues.

TrenTech

Reaction score
After a couple days of flashing this rom wifi stops working. Then i'll reflash the rom, it'll work again for a couple days, then stop again. Also service is very weak. never have more than 1 or 2 bars.

supershot666

Reaction score
Just updated to 6/24, which is released as stable release. First phone call I made no sound came through and then phone application stopped working along with contacts and recent calls. Rebooted and cleared cache and dalvak cache. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Big D

Reaction score
Hey gang. Liking this one too (been on Liquid and like it as well).

Wondering if there is a Wifi Tether widget that accesses the internal wifi tether in this build.

Thanks.

darkfalcon09

Reaction score
I've been running the stable build since it's release with no problems. However, today my phone shut off and required a hard reset to turn on again (after about 30 min of letting it sit). When it came back up the splash screen after SS showed the "sick" droid with an exclamation mark over it. I did a hard reset, went into SS and wiped davlik/cache and CM finally came back up. I don't know what caused it, but as soon as it loaded the OS several Google apps updated. Restarted without recurrence of the issue. Just thought I'd put this here in case there is a problem in the future.

Jishkah

Reaction score
I heavily disagree that this recent build of CyanogenMod is "stable". I've had my phone crash on me MULTIPLE times - for example, if I input my PIN key to get into my phone BEFORE it "catches" onto the network, the entire thing locks down, freezes; nothing responds - I have to simulate a battery pull to restart the phone. If I enable Extended Desktop, and go back to my homescreen, the entire phone freezes - another battery pull. The "Torch" app, as far as I know, doesn't work, and freezes when I have the high-brightness mode enabled and attempt to start the flashlight. Google Hangouts crashes quite often, too. Besides that, I cannot send MMS messages with the stock Messaging app. I also remember, at one point, the Phone app freezing.

The word "Stable" implies that it should be able to be used as a mainstay ROM, without any issues impeding its daily use. It should be flexible, reliable, and, most importantly, not crash or freeze at random intervals - it should be as stable and flexible, if not, moreso, than the stock ROM, and should offer what it does without said offerings being broken. I disagree that this ROM is stable enough to be in the "Stable" channel. Beta? Perhaps. Certainly not "Stable", however; that assumption is misleading, at best.

Last edited:

max8126

Reaction score
been on stable for a couple of days and haven't had any issue yet