[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

drt054

Reaction score
that looks amazing... great job!!! Now, I see you have the Android Revolution HD ROM and I have a LG Revolution LTE Phone.. how can we make this work?? :)

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Is it just me or does it take quite some time for the phone to have a signal after a reboot, been about 2 minutes and I still don't get 4g?
Just restarted twice now cause I couldn't even connect the first time within 5 minutes. Took about 30 seconds to connect to 4g second time though:frown:

I get -85dBm and 55 asu

had 4g for a minute and now it's gone. I was on youtube before I decided to restart and I had to keep buffering. Problem with Verizon LTE again?

My 3g seems to be down right now.

-from the GNex

Having the same issue, Upstate, NY area. Normally have full 4g here, now I cant even get anything. did a battery pull twice... Must be a network issue.

** Edit - Now im only getting 1xRTT at 75dbm, definitely a network issue

** Edit - confirmed to be a network outage of 4g/3g - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...-took-crap-across-entire-country-again-2.html

Last edited:

haproot

Reaction score
aefda5a6-07c4-bc42.jpg
This ROM is very nice i've been using it for a few days now starting with 2.1.0 and upgrading from there. Each release seems like an upgrade great work.

I have noticed with 2.1.2 that the 3g connection takes upwards of 5 minutes to connect after bootup. Doesn't seem like it took that long before.

Also the camera seems to crash after i've been taking pictures for a little while. Seems to be worse when i preview the pictures in the gallery then back my way to the camera. Never crashed on previous releases.

-from the GNex

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so far...everything is very good. Smooth rom. Stable...everything works well for me. GPS taking a while to lock, but Im also indoors in an area where signal is awful anyway. need to test outdoors.

faster than stock rom in my opinion.

However...the kernel in about phone is not the 3.0.9 kernel...its 3.0.8 build #28...which is the same as stock I believe.

Thanks!

Last edited:

haproot

Reaction score
My gps has gotten slow too. Takes a minute or two to lock in.

-from the GNex

mach330

Reaction score
waiting for 4.0.3 version. BTW..does this have the new radio? Or we flash that afterwards?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my incall earpiece speaker sounds horrible. Its like...rattling...busted type sound. Very annoying. Other than that I havent had any issues except slow gps lock.

Going to revert and wait for an official 4.0.3 from google...and probably root that.

Edit...restored backup to stock.... still a bust. Got phone replaced... this is my 3rd nex damnit

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
OK so besides the network issue last night seems to connect to data after a good 30sec after boot up. Guess it was just last night's problems and it being my first 4g device was freaking out a bit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

imaudi

Reaction score
Yes they were. Though I screwed up my phone cause it happened after I flash rom, haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums