[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

haproot

Reaction score
I tried it in the Messenger app, didn't realize it was specific to an app(Tapatalk and Gmail). I'm on a 4.0.3 ROM right now and I'm going to see if it was fixed or not.

If I write a very long text message, towards the end the keyboard will start to lag. It doesn't seem to matter what app I'm in. If there is a lot of text in the box I'm typing in the issue crops up. Try pasting a whole bunch of text into a text message, then below it, start typing quickly. But type real words not just gibberish. On mine the keyboard will freeze but it will still keep accepting input. If i stop and wait for a few seconds everything I typed will pop in. It seems like it has something to do with the predictive behavior. I tried turning off all the auto correct options but it doesn't seem to matter.

I guess I never really noticed it, I mean i noticed a little but never started really *using* the keyboard real hard until today. I first noticed it this morning responding to an email, it wasn't just a little lag it had gotten really bad. So I started playing around with it trying to duplicate it.

It's beer:30. Woot!

Last edited:

haproot

Reaction score
Apparently its been happening ever since Honeycomb. I highly doubt it will be fixed any time soon. Although one thing I've noticed: I only get lag while in landscape mode. Portrait mode seems perfect. But that might just be because I type faster in landscape :p

After a quick google search that's what I'm seeing too. "Galaxy Nexus keyboard lag" gets quite a few hits. WOOHOO! :D

9wire

Reaction score
4.0.3 anytime soon? Supposed to have a bt fix.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

mach330

Reaction score
waiting for 4.0.3 as well. I'm guessing we don't have to wipe if we stay with this rom?

A couple of other roms are available now for 4.0.3. Debating if I want to do a setup all over again. The beauty and pain of roms.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
***Updated OP with 2.1.2 download link and changelog.***

1quickv6

Reaction score
Thanks Blazed.

I just updated without wiping and all seems well. Google Wallet still works and so does Wireless Tether. DancingNexus

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Thanks Blazed.

I just updated without wiping and all seems well. Google Wallet still works and so does Wireless Tether. DancingNexus

You're welcome. Awesome, good to know as I haven't flashed it yet. :)

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep. Just figured it out not 20 seconds before you posted. Thanks for the reply though.

1quickv6

Reaction score
I glad to hear you got it sorted out syndicate.

I'm so impressed with this ROM and the fact that everything just works. I'm really excited to see what this team can do with the 4.0.3 release.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
***Added installation overview video by DroidModderX(thanks again!) to the OP.***

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Is it just me or does it take quite some time for the phone to have a signal after a reboot, been about 2 minutes and I still don't get 4g?
Just restarted twice now cause I couldn't even connect the first time within 5 minutes. Took about 30 seconds to connect to 4g second time though
frown.gif

I get -85dBm and 55 asu

had 4g for a minute and now it's gone. I was on youtube before I decided to restart and I had to keep buffering. Problem with Verizon LTE again?

Last edited: