[ROM][4.25.2011][ED01]Community Rom

Nas

Reaction score
When I put my phone on the dock and press home, it doesn't go to the clock anymore. Anyway to fix?

Also this kernels battery life isn't as good as my last one, can I flash a different kernal with this rom?
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

You can flash a different kernal

Sent from my Evil Fascinate, Comavolt oc 1.2 ghz...

CC268

Reaction score
can anyone answer my question on the previous page?

Nas

Reaction score
I wanna start completely fresh, should I ODIN back to stock (including atlas file) then CWK, etc, then do the ED01 radio and then community ROM?

I would recommend using the eco1 radio. And a edo1 rom. Using the edo1 radio is a long and painful prcoess.

Minus the edo1 radio, that's how you would start fresh, I did that way last night after I stopped going thru that ed01 process

Sent from my Evil Fascinate, Comavolt oc 1.2 ghz...

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wanna start completely fresh, should I ODIN back to stock (including atlas file) then CWK, etc, then do the ED01 radio and then community ROM?

This is what I would do http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...n-04-23-11-odin-froyo-ed01-packaged-roms.html

then

[RECOVERY][ODIN][ZIP][4.22.11]Red Voodoo CWM 3.x UPDATED 4.25.11 - xda-developers after flashing this new CWMR reboot into recovery immediately and flash this kernel and activate lagfix [KERNEL][04-25-11][TW][AOSP] PeanutButta Jelly Time - xda-developers or this kernel [KERNEL][TouchWiz][4.20.11] OTB-Reloaded Kernel - xda-developers

then flash the Community Rom

This will give you the ED01 radio, newest voodoo CWMR 3.+ and most up to date kernel and Rom.......this is only if you want the ED01 radio....if your on EC01 radio I dont really see any reason to update to ED01 yet...Im not

Last edited:

CC268

Reaction score

This is what I would do http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...n-04-23-11-odin-froyo-ed01-packaged-roms.html

then

[RECOVERY][ODIN][ZIP][4.22.11]Red Voodoo CWM 3.x UPDATED 4.25.11 - xda-developers after flashing this new CWMR reboot into recovery immediately and flash this kernel and activate lagfix [KERNEL][04-25-11][TW][AOSP] PeanutButta Jelly Time - xda-developers or this kernel [KERNEL][TouchWiz][4.20.11] OTB-Reloaded Kernel - xda-developers

This will give you the ED01 radio, newest voodoo CWMR 3.+ and most up to date kernel and Rom.......this is only if you want the ED01 radio....if your on EC01 radio I dont really see any reason to update to ED01 yet...Im not

THanks a lot! Just curious, why are you not upgrading yet?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

then

the ED01 radio hasnt been confirmed to improve much of anything and has gotten weaker signal verification from most in comparison to the EC01...i get great signal all the time so im staying with EC01 for now until an ODIN of just the ED01 radio is available...

CC268

Reaction score

then

the ED01 radio hasnt been confirmed to improve much of anything and has gotten weaker signal verification from most in comparison to the EC01...i get great signal all the time so im staying with EC01 for now until an ODIN of just the ED01 radio is available...

ok so if I want to start fresh and keep ec01 radio should i do factory data reset, odin to stock rom (atlas file etc), new CWK 3.0, then community ROM and whatever kernel?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

ok so if I want to start fresh and keep ec01 radio should i do factory data reset, odin to stock rom (atlas file etc), new CWK 3.0, then community ROM and whatever kernel?
This is what I did yesterday

reboot in CWMR
wipe cache and dalvik cache
flashed ROM i was on currently(EVIL v3.3.2)
rebooted to stock EVIL v3.3.2

turn off phone and pull battery
ODIN the newest CWMR voodoo 3.0+ i posted above
when ODIN says reset put battery back in and reboot into new CWMR
wipe cache
flash one of the kernels i posted above(PB&J -50 is what im on)
reboot to ensure voodoo is wrking etc...

if all is ok reboot into new CWM recovery 3.0+
flash either Community ROM or EVIL v3.4.0(Im on EVIL v3.4.0)
then wipe cache
reflash kernel of your choice(if you flash Community ROM it flashes OTB kernel)
reboot....and thats it

Last edited:

CC268

Reaction score

This is what I did yesterday

reboot in CWMR
flashed ROM i was on currently(EVIL v3.3.2)
rebooted to stock EVIL v3.3.2

turn off phone and pull battery
ODIN the newest CWMR voodoo 3.0+ i posted above
when ODIN says reset put battery back in and reboot into new CWMR
wipe cache
flash one of the kernels i posted above(PB&J -50 is what im on)
reboot to ensure voodoo is wrking etc...

if all is ok reboot into new CWM recovery 3.0+
flash either Community ROM or EVIL v3.4.0(Im on EVIL v3.4.0)
then wipe cache
reflash kernel of your choice(if you flash Community ROM it flashes OTB kernel)
reboot....and thats it

thanks, i might try the ed01 radio just because it might be better here in AZ

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP updated with v1.1 patch...must be on Comm ROM v1.0 to apply patch or you will boot loop, its not a full ROM

Enderz

Reaction score
When my phone sleeps i cant get the screen to come back on, untill i pull the battery, any ideas? just flashed communuty rom.

Enderz

Reaction score
When my phone sleeps i cant get the screen to come back on, untill i pull the battery, any ideas? just flashed communuty rom.
try wiping cache and dalvik and flashing a new kernel

Thnx TAPOUT i will try that and flash the 50 pbj kernal. o and do i want to use touchwiz or aosp kernal?

Last edited:

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
The launcher is annoying... I want the launcher, but even when auto-rotate is turned off it still rotates... :( lol