[ROM][4.25.2011][ED01]Community Rom

fordee11

Reaction score
anyone know how to get the stock froyo keyboard? i cant find anything on it... and they didnt include it

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
anyone know how to get the stock froyo keyboard? i cant find anything on it... and they didnt include it

Post @xda and ask in the community rom thread. Im sure they'll make a patch or whatever for you.

I like the gingerbread keyboard better myself.

you've been kang banged.

fordee11

Reaction score

Post @xda and ask in the community rom thread. Im sure they'll make a patch or whatever for you.

you've been kang banged.

i tried.. but i barely post on xda so i cant post in the developement section until i have ten posts... if you do it for me thatd be great. obviously you dont have to.
thanks

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

you've been kang banged.

i tried.. but i barely post on xda so i cant post in the developement section until i have ten posts... if you do it for me thatd be great. obviously you dont have to.
thanks

Ill post it over there...:)

EDIT: Done

Last edited:

hansocal

Reaction score
so if i flash this rom im already going to ahve the kernal that it comes with?

hansocal

Reaction score
is there any way to get the old samsung message app back i dont like this one LOL

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank you tapout!

No prob....I was gonna make some vids for this ROM but so far its no different really than Evil's other than TSM mods and framework quick change options...dont get me wrong its awesome but you can just wipe cache and dalvik and flash over your current ROM

If people wanna see vids for it I'll gladly upload a couple...