Rock and Roll Trivia

mikes

Reaction score
Can you name the three great guitar players that payed with The Yardbirds? They weren't in the band at the same time.

This is the current question.;)
Are you trying to claim that Top Topham (yeah, I had to google him) was a "great" guitar player? :icon_rolleyes: Yeah, Beck and Page overlapped slightly, but there weren't any other "greats."

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I'm stumped, but here's a goodun:

What was George Thorogood's other talent (he almost did this as a profession)?

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try Eric Clapton.;)
BTDT (unless there's another "great" Clapton I don't know about). Pay attention.

Um I am paying attention. You didn't mention Clapton. He was also in the Yardbirds.

I'd like Desso to let us know about George Thorogood. I beard this not too long ago but I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly.

mikes

Reaction score
Oh, since you're a mod, maybe you can get someone to fix the borken link styles on this board. They're obviously not obvious [sic], even to an experienced user, as they should be.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is an interesting thread so far. Some of the questions I did know the answers to. I am waiting for desso thumbs to tell us what George Thorogood (sp?) did almost instead of sing "I drink alone" or "one bourbon, one shot, and one beer" or "bad to the bone"??