Robot pictures during calls??????

howie feltersnatch

Reaction score
Finally figured out that it was an app called perfect camera. The app sucked anyway so I'm glad to be rid of it and the annoying pictures.

infinite

Reaction score
no one on this forum has ads that show up during a call...you did something wrong.

Wow.... Seriously? You think if it's never happened to anyone else that it's user error?

I found this post trying to figure out what program my wife installed on her HTC EVO with Sprint. I feel bad for the Droid folks in this forum who actually would look to you for help. Since that kind of answer is NO HELP AT ALL!

Well sorry to burst your bubble, but it IS NOT user error, and is adware.

Also for everyone else chiming in that the DROID picture is the default picture the phone displays, the DROID robot picture that the ADWARE displays is DIFFERENT then the default phone picture. It's the ADWARE'S default picture when it has no AD to show you.

My search continues to find the exact program that installed this ADWARE but its obvious I wont be finding the answer here.

infinite

Reaction score
Every time I make a call or hang up from a call, I get a picture of the Doid robot and advertisements. It is very annoying. Has anyone ever seen this? I started deleting apps becasue I thought it might have been automatically downloaded. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

John

It's normal to see the green Droid logo, as for advertisements, I haven't seen any of those during a call.

NOT this green Droid logo. It's different. DIFFERENT!