Disable Lock Screen on Incoming Calls / During Calls?

Jasko

Reaction score
My one quirk with this phone / OS is how when I receive a phone call, I have to unlock my screen to view who is even calling me. Then, to make it worse, during phone calls, my screen locks and I have to enter my unlock pattern to hang up the phone / do a call waiting / speaker / anything else.

This is the same even if I don't have a unlock pattern on my phone.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Any apps that disable this? I saw a couple other very old threads on this and none of them had a solid answer.

Thanks in advance.

gt_nfr

Reaction score
I just bumped up an older thread regarding this issue but I'm having the same issues right now. It used to not do this actually. Only in the last week or so.

tootsookay

Reaction score
same issue...

im having the same issue ! its kinda annoying.. actually VERY F****** ANNOYING... anyone have a solution please ?

cpinto

Reaction score
im having the same issue ! its kinda annoying.. actually VERY F****** ANNOYING... anyone have a solution please ?

How are you setup to unlock, with the slider or an unlock pattern?

The phone should never lock during a call.

If no caller ID displays until you slide to answer, you have issues.

Those type of issues usually require a Hard reset and restore.

realmike

Reaction score
power off and on seems to help

I get this problem too once in a while, Power off an dthen back on usually clears it up, but it is very nagging

Of course it only seems to happen when it knows you don't have patience, like when you are driving.