Ringtones on tone list that are not there!

deejabo

Reaction score
So after I first bought my Droid Incredible, my cousin told me about the app Mabilo. After getting a few tones I realized that they were showing up twice on the selection page. After going back into the Mabilo program and uninstalling them there. I also did so on my phone with a file manager program. Now the ringtone list is still showing these tones, but when I select one of them it plays the Innovation ringtone for all of them. I have went to the manage applications and cleared the DRM Protected Content Storage many times, as I was told to do that, but it still shows up in the list. Would anyone know how to get these off of my list, so I do not have to look at them everytime I go in and change a tone?

Thanks for your help.
D.J.dancedroid

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
First off, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I do not know much about the Incredible but I am going to ask that this thread be moved to the Incredible section so that you will get quicker answers. To find the Incredible section, click on the Forum tab at the top of this page and scroll down until you see the Incredible section. I am sure you will find a lot of help there.

Wolfhere

Reaction score
Notifications list needs to be updated

I used MyBackup Pro to restore from a backup (from Droid 2) to a Droid 3 (all on the SD card). Now, in my notifications list, I have tones that no longer exist. When selected, these 'tones' that do not exist play a default notification. I understand the tones I 'had' will not play because the app that created them will not install to Android 2.3.4 (vs Froyo on the Droid 2). I do not care to get those 3 stooges ;) ringtones back. But would like to remove them from the list.

I have rebooted the phone. I have shut down, removed/replaced the battery and re-started. All to no avail. I have searched my media/audio/notifications list both on the internal storage, sd card and internal for these and they are not there. There must be some xml file I can open and fix.

Any help would be appreciated