ringtone volume sucks on droid x phones

roach

Reaction score
why does the volume suck on droid x phones,I can't hear many of the ring tones,had the first droid and that phone had loud ringtones tones,is this something I have to deal with or can it be fixed.
if not i'll try the droid 2.

THANKS

mparks

Reaction score
Many of the stock ringtones are hard to hear on the DX. One woraround is to use MP3's that are recorde at high volume.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Many of the stock ringtones are hard to hear on the DX. One woraround is to use MP3's that are recorde at high volume.
do you mean actually record mp3 or just download to phone.
anyway there is a huge difference in volume from first droid to droid x,do you think a update will help and does the droid 2 have issues also.
THANK'S

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Volume is fine on my X....Have you changed any settings?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P

Same here I know people complain alot but I have never thought to speaker to be quiet. For playing songs, speaker phone calls, or ringtones. I use mine while getting ready for work and I can hear the songs over the sink when shaving and shower when in there. These are not home sound systems, maybe they trying to set the bar to high.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score

Same here I know people complain alot but I have never thought to speaker to be quiet. For playing songs, speaker phone calls, or ringtones. I use mine while getting ready for work and I can hear the songs over the sink when shaving and shower when in there. These are not home sound systems, maybe they trying to set the bar to high.

No one is setting the bar to high,all I am saying is that it(droidx)is no where close to the DROID in volume,it sucks. And I have a radio to listen while I shave in the morning.:rockon: