1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ring tone for contact

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by akoda, Oct 8, 2010.

1. akoda

akoda New Member

Hi first post

We just got a droid2 cool phone but I can't set a personal ring tone to a contact.

I searched here and read a thread to select the contact, then edit and click menu and I was supposed to get a settings button all I get is Edit, Delete, Invite ToShare and Link Contact am I at the right screen?

Then I hit edit and menu and I get Save, Discard Changes, Delete and add photo

What am I missing
  2. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

Select the contact, edit, scroll down to additional info, tap the arrow, scroll down to ringtone.
  3. akoda

akoda New Member

Wow, that was fast. Thanks so much. I am coming from a BB. This phone seems pretty cool to bad I give it to my wife in 20 minutes. I wanted to make sure she gets it with a special ringtone when I call :)