Contact Ringtones

billpur

Reaction score
I am having a problem adding custom ring tone to my contacts. I go to the contact and select "edit contact" and nothing shows up regarding a ringtone.

Any Suggestions?

mamawm

Reaction score
open contact, hit menu, and select options. that's where you find the ringtone option.

bradleonard

Reaction score
I just got my new Fascinate and I cannot figure out how to add custom ringtones for specific contacts like I was able to do on my Droid. There is no option available regarding ringtones under individual contacts. Is not possible on this phone? Suggestions please.

kanyon40

Reaction score
I am having the same problem with a Droid x. I had the original Droid and could do it no problem. With the X I am not finding an option to add ringtones for individual contacts.

kkkduo

Reaction score
I agree. I have redownloaded my ringtones from my incredible 2 to my new bionic and the only ringtones that show up to customize contacts are those that came preloaded on the phone. I hate preloads, but my ringtones are not showing up as an options on the edit contacts/ringtones screen. They are on my phone, but are not accessible in the contacts. What am I doing wrong?

I am having a problem adding custom ring tone to my contacts. I go to the contact and select "edit contact" and nothing shows up regarding a ringtone.

Any Suggestions?