1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ring toggle hanging up

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Rogerdodger, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger New Member

Hello all ----------- My ring toggle is not reponding properly . It jumps around when I try to set one the functions ( Ring & vibrate , ring only ,
    vibrate , silent ) . Top 3 settings malfunction intermittedly BUT the vibrate setting will absolutely not stay . When trying to set vibrate it shows up momentarily in notification window and then disappears .

I have had this app for quite a while and just today if started freaking out . What's the fix .? Many thanks !

And if I may comment -------- Are the various problem , glitches , and totally odd things happening to the DROID unique to the brand or is it typical to smartphones in general as they get more crammed with computer technology ? Thanks, enjoy the forums . :icon_ banana: