1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ribbon broken, dead screen, USB Debugging off. X.X Recovery help.

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by HigeJMT, Jan 18, 2013.

1. HigeJMT

HigeJMT New Member

Alright folks, I've got a Droid 4 that decided to commit harakiri using a hotel door card and split it's ribbon cable from the screen. I've currently got debug mode off(turned it off a week ago for some reason X.X), screen pattern unlock and it's got some su access(but has the stock rom for reverse tethering/screen sharing, but that was only functional with debugging access. There are no lights on the screen, no vibe when it powers up, but I know it's powering up due to the fact the "Motocast drive" askes that I install motocast.
    -Motocast does nothing, and neither do other suggested apps for access to the internal memory as most ask for debugging to be on.
    -Lapdock 100 fast blinks at me in an annoyed fashion, knowing what I've done to it's friend.
    -HDMI mini cable does nothing.

I'd like to recover the data off the phone in some fashion before I have to send it back. I've got a "new" phone for reference, but I can't get past the screen lock or debug issue.

If anyone has any insight, that would be awesome.

EDIT: This isn't a LMGTFY since I've looked over the forums and internet as best as I can, but nothing is matching the keywords.
Search tags for this page

android broken screen enable usb debugging

broken screen enable usb debugging

enable usb debugging with brokeken screen

enable usb debugging with broken screen

enable usb debugging without screen
enableing debug on razr max with dead screen
galaxy s4 broken screen debugging
hoe to enable usb debugging on a black screen android phone
how to enable usb debugging on blacked screen android

how to enable usb debugging with broken screen

how to enable usb degugging on droid razr with dead display