Ribbon broken, dead screen, USB Debugging off. X.X Recovery help.

HigeJMT

Reaction score
Alright folks, I've got a Droid 4 that decided to commit harakiri using a hotel door card and split it's ribbon cable from the screen. I've currently got debug mode off(turned it off a week ago for some reason X.X), screen pattern unlock and it's got some su access(but has the stock rom for reverse tethering/screen sharing, but that was only functional with debugging access. There are no lights on the screen, no vibe when it powers up, but I know it's powering up due to the fact the "Motocast drive" askes that I install motocast.
-Motocast does nothing, and neither do other suggested apps for access to the internal memory as most ask for debugging to be on.
-Lapdock 100 fast blinks at me in an annoyed fashion, knowing what I've done to it's friend.
-HDMI mini cable does nothing.

I'd like to recover the data off the phone in some fashion before I have to send it back. I've got a "new" phone for reference, but I can't get past the screen lock or debug issue.

If anyone has any insight, that would be awesome.

EDIT: This isn't a LMGTFY since I've looked over the forums and internet as best as I can, but nothing is matching the keywords.