1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help-broken screen but need to turn on usb debugging

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by lettuce chief, Apr 9, 2012.

1. lettuce chief

lettuce chief New Member

hello all, im freaking out over here. i got this refurbed bolt about a month ago and the digitizer broke! it slowly went out, and i put it off to get it replaced for 2 days. well, over the 2 days the screen went totally bad, so i cant see anything. the phone still works though!

i have this rom installed and well......

can y'all help me out and post screen shots of how to turn usb debugging on, so i can turn it on by following your pictures? i need to turn it on to be able to view the screen from my computer, so i can wipe the phone and get a replacement. Please help me out! i cant get into debugging mode unless i know where to press!

i tried to follow vids on youtube, but the button places are not the same within this rom!
Search tags for this page

android enable usb debugging broken screen

android usb debug broken screen
android usb emulator for broken screens
can i turn on debugging if phone is broke

enable usb debugging broken screen

enable usb debugging with a broken screen
enable usb debugging with broken screen
enable usb debugging without screen
enabling usb debugging broken screen
how to enable usb debugging with a broken screen

how to enable usb debugging with broken screen