Rezound battery life?

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
pretty strong wifi signal or not? that's not great for mostly wifi... unless the screen has been on most of the time

I have a strong signal, I'm in an apartment. As I mentioned, I have been using it more than I normally would use a phone. Right now I'm at 13h 15 m and I still have 18% left.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a strong signal, I'm in an apartment. As I mentioned, I have been using it more than I normally would use a phone. Right now I'm at 13h 15 m and I still have 18% left.

Dobyou have 4g or 3g coverage?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

drtnsnw

Reaction score
How did you get a screen cap??

I am on track for and 15 hour day!!!

Chris

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
Well on a new battery (had the phone one day) I made it through almost the entire day before the phone finally shut off. This is even with massive texting and a few phone calls.

One thing I will say is this thing charges WAY FAST compared to my Charge. I plugged it in and in what seems like 15mins it's already at 50%

Reaction score
These honestly don't sound like great battery results very similar to what I am getting on my razr if I am gonna have bad battery life I would just as well keep this phone.... ahhhhh decisions decisions

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

However, you really have to consider the fact that your getting similar battery life on a phone with a much larger battery, lower resolution, slower cpu clock speed and a generation old GPU so honestly, the Rezound is outperforming the Razr if the reports are indeed accurate...

Just sayin...

konellaz

Reaction score
What someone needs to do is takes all three phones.. Razor, bionic, and rezound. at 100% place in lte, turn on hdmi mirror and run Netflix till they each die.. All stock.. No additional apps installed other than netflix.

Then we will know have the battery champion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

konellaz

Reaction score
go rent the rezound and if nexus comes out before Jan 9th go exchange it for the nexus.. Vzw changed holiday policy.. You can exchange any phone purchased after nov. 15Th up until Jan 9th no questions asked.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk