Battery life

lazarus2297

Reaction score
OK so i got the razr on launch day and have been doing full discharge charge since I got it. No real choice on full discharge as that seems to happen pretty quickly on it's own.... :-(.. I really like the razr/moto but I had a dinc2 before the razr and sense is pretty slick.. I just don't want to return the razr for the rezound and have similar battery woes... can anyone give me good review on battery life??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

MightyT01

Reaction score
Here's a quick and dirty review, battery included...

HTC Rezound Review – Verizon – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Here are the quotes about the battery...

Battery Life (sort of): We should almost create an in-between category for these reviews, because things like Battery Life would fall right into it. What I mean by that, is that the Rezound held up pretty well in my battery tests – for a 4G LTE phone that is. If you follow me on Google+, then you probably saw my 4-day battery testing results which show that the phone, with my use, was easily getting me through 10-12 hours before having to charge it again. While that’s not an entire day, it’s at least a work day, and is much better than I think any of us imagined the Rezound’s 1620mAh battery was going to produce.

Battery Life: The Rezound performs better than a lot of the 4G LTE phones on the market today, but we would still like to see it last for more than 16 hours on a single charge. We know that current LTE technology will not allow for that, so we have to at least flag it something that could be improved.