Returned the pro

andrewket

Reaction score
I returned the pro. I couldn't wait any longer for moto to fix the push email bug. The csrs at the Verizon store weren't aware of any problems. Typical.

A

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ya I think each unit no matter what phone, will have glitches. knock on wood, my global is in top shape

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

Janet1025

Reaction score
I returned the Pro first week, so disappointed for so many reasons, but now so happy with my X!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

flash24

Reaction score
As a long time Blackberry user, I am proud to say that I ain't coming back. I love my new best friend aka the Droid Pro.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I dont blame some of you guys, I mean each person has their own preference. I love my droid pro..having physical keys makes up any flaws this phone has. Anything from replying to texts, emails or just writting something in my calander takes just a few seconds. But then again my first smart phone was the Treo 650 so im just so use to that form factor.

Reaction score
As a long time Blackberry user, I am proud to say that I ain't coming back. I love my new best friend aka the Droid Pro.

Same here. I've dedicated nearly a decade of my life and patience to Blackberry/RIM. So far I've had 0 issues with the pro aside from some minor facebook problems, which may have been user error on my end.

What are the email problems? I use gmail and receive my emails almost instantly.

flash24

Reaction score
I think people are having problems with their corporate email or something.

SquintyOS

Reaction score
I switched from the Moto DROID which I had for a year. I am only able to use one hand so I found the slide out keyboard a bit unforgiving. I switched to the Pro because I do tend to travel out of the country a lot and I find it a bit tedious to bring two or three phones. As a college student, being able to do and turn in my homework as well as keep in contact with who I need to is convenient. I was proud of my DROID and use it as my back up device but I don't need a full touch screen. The smaller touch screen of the pro and the smaller yet faster screen is just as good. As for other features, I don't need an 8 mp camera since I have one already. I think the huge touch screen are a fad but they get slower and clunky the bigger they get (hurrah for the 4G LTE and dual core) I love my Pro and am happy for the keyboard as it is easy to use with solely one hand I'd be happy to try to do two hands but I don't think the paralysis will wear off so no wide keyboards or huge screens for me. I congratulate people who have their big screens but I find they let their ego's go just like the i*hone fanboi. This is just my opinion.

Droidpr0

Reaction score
i love my droid pro, i got its own car seat and high chair :)

ratchetjaw

Reaction score
Loving my Droid Pro so far. Had an X and gave it to a friend. Its a great phone also. To each their own. What I don't get is you returned it and using an X? Cause of email? How is the X's better. This is the only Android phone I have that hasn't duplicated or some how re receive emails (yahoo,msn). With my Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Captivate even with k 9 would receive repeat emails even after deletion. Hasn't happend a single time with the Pro

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Getting Touchdown would fix any corp email issues.....

thedose

Reaction score
Going back to my blackberry as well. It was nice while it lasted Mr. Droid Pro. So long!

Maybe when the Android OS gets a little more solid, and they re-do the keyboard I'll come back :D

Droidpr0

Reaction score
I love my droid pro. Haven't had a problem yet. Its fast and smooth

bjwheeler

Reaction score
I too was really annoyed with the corporate email push bug when I first got my Pro. I came from a BB Bold 9700. Now that I've been using the Pro for a little while though, I've come to the realization that, while this phone does have some quirks (like the aforementioned bug), it's also got a lot of pluses on its side. Sure, emails come faster on the BB, and the BB has better battery life, but the Pro is an awesome phone and I have really fallen in love with it. I am excited to watch the Android evolution too because as the software continues to get better, the BB will be obsolete.

Droidpr0

Reaction score
Email doesn't bother me, maybe an app for instant gmail sync. :)