Retail agent new to site

ckamc

Reaction score
Hi :)

As a former WinMo guy for 5 years this phone took my breath away when I got to see a sneak peak of it 2 weeks before its release... and I have to say VZW did a good job keeping this baby quiet

Been a agent for the company 2 years so if you got any questions feel free to ask.

Hope to find some free time and twinker into development for this device, so far just running blackdroid's latest rom and can't wait to see his ESE81 mix

My only question is..... how long before we see some divx support on this bad boy? Hate doing encoding on this somewhat slow amd setup

-ck

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

As a former WinMo guy for 5 years this phone took my breath away when I got to see a sneak peak of it 2 weeks before its release... and I have to say VZW did a good job keeping this baby quiet

Been a agent for the company 2 years so if you got any questions feel free to ask.

Hope to find some free time and twinker into development for this device, so far just running blackdroid's latest rom and can't wait to see his ESE81 mix

My only question is..... how long before we see some divx support on this bad boy? Hate doing encoding on this somewhat slow amd setup

-ck

Welcome, ckamc! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Reaction score

-ck

No ideah bro, But welcome anyway. This forum has tons of information and nice people....Enjoy