1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Restoring prior ROM...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ralbertina, Jun 28, 2011.

1. ralbertina

ralbertina New Member

This evening I installed the cyanogen ROM system, and in so doing,I've lost access to some of my favorite applications that I used all the time such as the: Google voice navigation software, the HTC interactive time/temperature clock widget, etc. Also, although I created a backup of my phone using titanium backup before installing the new ROM, I could not restore several of my previous downloaded programs such as Where, Poynt and other programs. Is there a way I can recover my prior ROM and get my prior functionality back? I would like to go back to the prior ROM system to get the same functionality and screen views That I had prior to installing this new ROM System. Any and all help would be appreciated.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011