restore?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
ok i accidentally fell asleep when I got home from work last night without pluging my phone in and it was at about 50% well it was only for about 9hrs so that ment it had been off the charger for about 23hrs and i woke up and when I hit the power button it went dead bc the battery had drained all the way out (for whatever reason) and when i plugged it up for a few min and turned it back on it was just like i took it out of the box I had to re-set up all my stuff...but root is still there but all my bloat ware is back, all contacts are having to re-install, but some of he apps are still there and i have no clue why this happend or what in the world is going on at all....im thinking the developers of the root method didn't try this out so in other words don't let your phone die bc it looks like this will happen...also just noticed that my facebook and twitter are still syncing so it didn't forget those but did for get my wifi at the house IDK whats going on with this thing and this is why an sbf needs to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Did it die? Or just get low

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Unless others are able to duplicate this idk if its really that big a problem. Flukes happen, you were just the unlucky one to experience this one.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
im always the unlucky 1 but its really not a big deal at all i will just make sure it doesnt die again and it will be alright

ModLife

Reaction score
it sounds like it DIED.is it possible some of the files you need are in a temp style folder?

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
More went threw everything its all good now idk what happened I'm gonna let it die again prob ton and see what happens

RadzPrower

Reaction score
Mine has had the battery drain completely twice in the past two days (power user and downloader). I've not had a single problem with root so far.