resizing txt and contrast

uma

Reaction score
Is thete a way to resize the avg txt size and contrast?? the grey on white is too difficult and the zoom doesnt work eveywhete. Also . how do i keep the body of txt from going boing right out of view when i type or when i scroll .? Also . what are those blue tringular pointre

OP
U

uma

Reaction score
Let me try this again, from my laptop. :)

1. Is there an app in the market that will allow me to increase the size of the font? (or is there such a thing on this phone already and I just haven't found it yet despite hours of frustrating searching?)
2. Is there an app that will allow me to adjust the contrast of the font against the white background?

1a. While posting, on the phone, are those tabs or something that keep popping up in the way?
2a. While posting, is it normal for the entire body of the text to catapult itself up out of view so that I can not see what I'm doing? Boing! Boing!
2.B. Will TapaTalk fix that issue?

jet

Reaction score
Where do you want to increase the font size? Generally, this is app dependent.

OP
U

uma

Reaction score
Where do you want to increase the font size? Generally, this is app dependent.

Good news!!!! The missing zoom kernels have finally arrived . Even double tap and most importantly font resizing. It's all right there in the settings menu finally. Also i can now read what I'm typing and the text body isn't slingshotting out of view. Also the cursor placement blue arrow tab thingies are responding nicely. oh the joys of starting up a new phone without excellent 3/3G area. I'm typing from my phone now and it's all behaving.

The Market still doesn't allow zoom today but it might tomorrow and it's at least readable finally.

All is well and it's now a WIN/WIN situation.